Thursday, December 27, 2007

Any Port in a Storm


I've secured a slip at a marina in Hilton Head for the next month. I've instructed Muffy to pack her tennis racket, golf clubs and bikini when she comes to visit in a week or so. I'll give a full report about the marina at some point. It is part of an 1800 acre resort at which we will have full guest privileges. This is the antithesis of my trailer park marina in Baltimore. One thing I did not consider when selecting the marina is that it is surrounded by the Disney section of the resort. Plenty of families and kids, even in off season.

I'll try to keep up with the daily posting. I'm not sure what the topics will be. Some of them may be about golf and tennis. I apologize in advance. I do have lots of repairs to do on the boat, so I'll post about that too.

Pic is of a shrimp boat anchored near me last night. Earlier, I had to avoid him and his nets as he fished around the mouth of the river separating Hilton Head from the mainland.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Woo-hoo!

-Muffy