Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tossed Salad


I recently started buying salads from the supermarket salad bar when I'm out and about and hungry. They are delicious. The salad bar has a lot of other things besides salad. My old routine was to get two spicy big bites for $2 from 7-11. I'd then load them up with free chili and cheese. They are delicious too. And I sometimes still buy them. With two, I have one to eat now, and one for later. However, I don't think they are as healthy for you as the salad.

What I don't like is, when my salad gets all mixed together on the ride home.

1 comments:

Peter Y. said...

scott, I left a message on your phone. If you want some help fixing your rudder(s) call me. I'm in Portsmouth and have considerable fiberglass experience. cell phone 757-377-6672

Peter