Saturday, November 3, 2007


Either I was at a ridiculously protected anchorage last night, or the small craft advisory and gale wind warnings were overblown. Maybe both. All I know is that I did not sleep well the night before last, with the clanging of the halyards and wave action. Last night I slept like a baby.

Meeting up with my boys this morning and going down the bay. There are supposed to be strong north winds today, calming over the weekend, but staying northerly. Hopefully, we can get some distance covered.

2 comments:

Grampa said...

3:30 am was an awfully early time to be posting and still claim a good night's sleep!

NautiG said...

Blog time stamp was set to Pacific coast time. Now switched to Eastern Standard Time. I woke up this morning at 3am EST. A little exhausted. I'll sleep well tonight.