Friday, January 4, 2008

Twas the Night Before...


As you know, I had a not very festive Christmas. But Santa is in her sleigh driving down from NYC. It's been hinted that the sleigh is packed with toys for a good little boy in SC. I was hoping that Santa would arrive on January 6. That's the Epiphany or Three Kings Day, which in some cultures is the traditional day for giving presents. It's the day when the wise men are supposed to have shown up with gifts for little baby Jesus. I don't know that I have the self control to wait an extra day to open my presents, so we'll either be celebrating Three Kings Day a day early or Christmas 11 days late, depending on how you look at it.

Pic is of Sasha the dog who lives on a Beneteau sailboat on the dock. My neighbors feed her treats, so she's often hanging out on the finger pier between my boat and theirs.

2 comments:

Grampa said...

Nice picture. How about some more of the marina, your boat, and an update on progress on repairs?

Sorry Santa Claus was late in delivering one of your packages; you could have used it the last few days. Looks like the weather is turning warmer for a few, though.

NautiG said...

Not much to say about the marina or boat. With the cold, everyone has been cooped up in their boats. And I'm not so much doing repairs as just cleaning and organizing the boat. If you want a before and after picture of a dirty cluttered shelf that is now clean and clutter free, I can give you that.