Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Penny Saved...


Muffy sent me this today. I wasn't sure why. But apparently she felt some guilt for clicking frivolously on the blog ads. For the record, the ads have generated $14.72 since I started the blog, and have been clicked on 35 times. I don't think I'm going to become a millionaire off google ads. However, I do find it amusing how the ads change, depending on the contents of my postings. For that reason alone, I'll leave them on the blog.

Pic is my generator, which I disassembled and cleaned yesterday. You can even see the piston sticking out from the removed head. It's running a little better now. I can run it with the choke half open, instead of completely closed. Its got a new spark plug, but I swear the problem has got to be the carburetor. I just haven't been able to figure it out. Even after cleaning it and adjusting all the intake screws.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Maybe you can save your ad money towards buying your next anchor!

NautiG said...

Such a comedienne.

Amy said...

Okay, I take it back. You can just buy me chocolate.