Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sun Shower


I was in a crappy mood today. But watching Amy take a sun shower in the cockpit this evening put me in a better mood. Being clean seemed to put her in a good mood too. I was dubious as to the practicality of the sun shower, but it seems to work. Warm water with decent water pressure. And it didn't use too much water. There's still plenty left in the bag for another shower or two.

I took a bath in the Delaware Bay today. I feel plenty clean too. But my standards of cleanliness may be lower than Amy's.

2 comments:

Lou and Meg SV *Starrider* said...

feel for you guys. As soon as we got out in the ocean, fog was as thick as pea soup. If it was not for the radar Meg and I installed last year, we would have turned around. So we made to Atlantic City and sitting here anchored. So we will not be able to meet up with you both tomorrow. Email us when you do get up this way, perhaps we could sail out one evening to meet you both.

Take Care,
Louie & Meg

NautiG said...

Lou, you are ballsier than I am. We were anchored not 100 yards from shore. The fog had cleared some and I went ashore in the kayak. While ashore, the fog rolled back in. I had a tough time finding my way back to the boat. No radar on the kayak.