Friday, October 19, 2007

Day:-13 Lat:39.28 Lon:-76.58


Got my gps working again. It was crashing my new laptop. Not sure what the problem was. I added a kludge to my program so that it reads from the serial port every quarter second, instead of continuously. I doubt that the solution will work on other computers I plug it into. Now to do some programming so that my position is relayed to NautiG and displayed on the map online.

Did an online safety quiz on the Coast Guard website. I am not in compliance and am heading off to the store to get some required items. I was going to take the boat out this morning and work on the autopilot. I'm going to hold off on that. I don't want to risk getting stopped by the Coast Guard until I'm in compliance.

1 comments:

Amy said...

That's a pretty picture.